April 23, 2009

Trip to Murray KY!!!!!

Last weekend I took a trip to Murray Ky where I use to live in the mid 90's and visited some great friends there. But to my "surprise" I found I was able to walk up a large flight of stairs at the new concert hall in Paducah, KY to the balcony area with no shortness of breath and with ease!!

One year ago I could not even begin to walk up those stairs, and there were a lot of them for it is a large concert hall.

We went to see Bess and Porgy from Greshwin performed by the Paducah Symphony, the Paducah professional Chorus, and three Opera singers performing the solo pieces. It was wonderful and fun. I got to see old friends there who I use to sing with at the Murray State Concert Chior who are still part of the Paducah Chorus. I really miss that, but feel I could sing again for my "strength" has returned to be able to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!