September 29, 2008

MISSING WORK

Hi everyone! I am surprised about something, but I miss being at work! Even with all that is going on and feeling stressed at the business of getting everything settled for being on a medical leave of absence, I miss journeying with hurting families through the labyrinth's of the valley of the shadow of death. I miss my co-workers who making working with part of the team so rewarding. I miss being with patients who hold my hand so tightly when scared and frightened about the future. I miss caring for others no matter who they are, patients, families, and staff. I continue to hold out my goal and hope that my heart will recovery and rejuvenate so such a way that it would be possible for me to return to work, ready to provide that healing care.

Pray with me that wisdom, direction, and peace will be ever growing my heart. Thanks.

PS I will write more of my thoughts as they come to me. This will be like a person journal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!