September 16, 2013

Health update on Cardiomyopathy journey

September 17th 2013 and after post four years from two open heart surgeries and losing an extra 30 pounds of weight have increase my sense of well being. The heart is still in Arial Fibrillation, and have only about a 30% ejection fraction I would say I am doing very well. Most doctors thought I would be gone long ago from a 10% Ejection Fraction and a very damaged left ventricle, but somehow I keep living! Thanks to God and Thanks to the mission that I am able to fulfill of "Being the Healing Presence of God," to whoever, where ever, and whenever I met another human person! Just being or having a few seconds or hours of energy exchange creates life and the energy of God is then expanding and we then all live in that energy or Spirit! There are great and wonderful insights that are continually being created and formulated in my life and soul! It is an exciting ride and adventure even while being chronically ill or physically handicapped. Will update more through the month. If you want to friend me on facebook please request to do so. Michael Rumble in Boynton Beach FL.

5 comments:

  1. here are great and wonderful insights that are continually being created and formulated in my life and soul! -- this line made me realize that in whatever circumstances that we facing, we should be strong and ready to face the so called LIFE. This is not an easy way, but rather a rough road that will lead us to a greater joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it's important to think carefully about what the underlying reason is for a website, the dogs example fits the bill perfectly :)
    Stem Cell Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog. Its inspirational and mouthwatering all at the same time.
    <a href="http://www.logoring.com/Postcard Design Services" title="Postcard Design Services</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. my family wanted a form last year and was made aware of a web service with a huge forms library . If people need to fill out it too , here's a https://goo.gl/T3hqSG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really useful & helpful information, which you have shared. This details is awesome.

    Best cardiologist Delray Beach

    ReplyDelete

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!