February 22, 2011

STILL IMPROVING ALL THE TIME

It is now nearly March 2011 almost 3 years since my own stem cell transplant into my left ventricle and 1 year and 3 months since my 7 1/2 hour open heart surgery to repair a damaged valve and a total ablation of the AV nodes. My quality of life has improved greatly from not being able to walk or do things around the house to managing to walk slowly on the beach and care for myself! My cheeks are pink instead of gray and my ankles have noticeable blood vessels showing their is good blood flow. Clarity of mind and a positive mental attitude have resulted as well. I take an array of supplements which I found very helpful in maintaining my strength and energy. It is good to know when the medical community basically kind of gave up and encouraged a heart transplant that through this above two procedures and the wisdom gain in doing the spiritual work of surviving and healing that new life and a new creation has been emerging. I am grateful and full of life. The hope and goal and focus is that I continue to move in this positive direction and see and experience a full recovery of my left ventricle. Thank you to everyone for their positive support, energy, and prayers. Collectively in the spiritual realms it has all made a significant impact and continues to transform my life with tranquility, serenity, and hope even in the midst of difficult everyday circumstances. Yea!

2 comments:

  1. There are so many cases where the regular mode of treatment seems to be insufficient so at that case research is always open for the right alternate, and in this regard it is the stem cell therapy that is doing amazingly well. Thank you very much.

    Stem Cell Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for the information about this Really nice Post

    Best Cardiologist Boynton Beach

    ReplyDelete

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!