June 21, 2010

October 1st 2019 Brand New Counseling Website

First, I am very grateful and filled with anticipation for my daughters' up coming wedding on July 10th in Michigan. Bring her down the isle and later when we do the father/daughter dance it will be to the theme song of Louis Armstrong, "what a wonderful world." While we do that a montauge of photos of she and I from her birth to the present of her life with her dad will be shown on a large wall or screen during the dance. Should bring lots of memories and tears.
I am grateful to have this privilege to be there at her wedding to give her away with her mother for I have lived and survived many very close calls with death in the last four years. I thank God for the gift of being alive to see that day and celebrate in His goodness.
Concerning my healing process, it is slow, but steady. I take a new product now that has a synergy of ingredients that are pure extracts from many types of plants which not only stimulate the number of stem cells we have in our blood system, but also repair DNA that is damaged and aging. It has made a big difference in my life since taking that AOI liquid and its tastes great. It is from Ceres Living and put together with the top scientists of the day here in the US.
Third, I have been given a great gift of being able to visit my old country which I lived in for ten years of South Africa. I will be going there in Jan 14th 2011 for a month and have a free ticket and the best part is that I will be staying with many many old friends and former parishoners of the Church which I was pastor in while there.
So it is an honor to revisit that celebrate and have renewal time with so very many wonderful persons who impacted my life at such an early age. I will write more and share with you as time goes on about the plans, places, people, and opportunities I will have in which to share and be graced with such richness! Keep in touch. Mike
Please read below the continued thoughts that go back two years from the start of my stem cell transplant in Bangkok Thailand. This blog goes from the present and falls chronologically two years and four months.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mike
    My name is Jean and I’m a volunteer with the National Bone Marrow Transplant Link. Our organization helps patients and survivors cope with the social and emotional challenges of transplant from diagnosis through survivorship by providing vital information and personalized support services. We subscribe to Google blog alerts, where we found your story.
    Congratulations on the 2-year anniversary of your stem cell transplant. I’d like to offer you a copy of our newly-published "Survivors' Guide for Bone Marrow Transplant: Coping with Late Effects" if you send your mailing address to me at jeansjones@gmail.com.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3c0jgiv2o

    Here is my webpage :: short term loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very nice! We help you build the proper.Best cardiologist Delray Beach

    ReplyDelete

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!