September 8, 2009

MICHAEL RUMBLE ADULT STEM CELL JOURNEY

Below you will find my struggle and healing process with cardio-myapathy from a 10 % EF, with chronic Atrial Fibrillation, and severve mitral valve regurgitation story. I had my own adult stem cell transplant therapy in Bankgok Thailand in May 2008 and have made wonderful strides since that time with an EF coming up over 35% EF with still having atrial fibrillation and severe mitral valve regurgitation. I walk 3-5 miles a day depending on how I feel and have had remarkable color changes in my face from gray to looking healthy.

I am grateful for the progress that has come my way with help of many many friends, prayers, and the wonderful treatment I had at the Bangkok Heart Hospital with the Vescell company. Come and explore my journey with me below. If you start at the bottom and work your way up you can visit my journey.

Sincerely,

Mike Rumble

1 comment:

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!