May 5, 2009

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND IMPROVEMENT!!

It is my one year anniversary of receiving my "own" adult stem cell transplant!!! Guess what? They are working, the miracle is happening!!! Heart function has improved, shortness of breath gone, sleeping is very much improved, congestion has almost completely disappeared, strength and energy abound, and hope for a normal healthy life and heart are on the horizon!!!!!
One year ago today I received 32 million of my own stem cells injected into my left ventricle with 30 long thoracic needles in Bangkok Thailand. The Bangkok Heart Hospital is state of the art, five star care, with the most competent doctors and nursing staff I have ever ever encountered even after working in US health care facilities as a director for twenty years!
I am extremely grateful for the wonder support that I received from so many from all over the world and my special friends who gave, prayed, watched, commented, and encouraged me to go forth. It has been an amazing ride and journey.
There is a ways to go with fixing a leaky valve when the FDA approves a new procedure with a clip that can be used safe and easy and that will help the heart improve even greater and could potentially correct the chronic atrial fibrillation. So keep up the prayers and the positive energy everyone. Many many people are benefiting with the stem cell explosion. I am grateful now that there has been a lift on the ban for stem cell research in the US and I know that we are going to see hundreds of research centers finding new potential cures for many diseases.
Let's celebrate!!!!! Praise to God.....Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!