January 27, 2009

Charity Ann Godfrey

Hi Rev. Rumble,

Your name fits your energy and spirit. I wanted to ask you if you would consider talking with me personally. I am a pre-med student at Hodges, and I have a teacher actually wanting to have the same procedure. She has the same heart condition that you do. Her name is Anne, and she needs help. I, along with a committee, of people are trying to raise the 40,000.00 for her trip to Thailand. We are a tenacious group of people that found her story to be one of hope, and I honestly could not let her live another moment without trying to help her live stronger, and healthier. Yiu have become our beacon of hope as we put our event together. I would love to hear how you were able to raise the funds. We have some good ideas, but teanwork is key, and I feel God has put you in our direct path for a reason. I hope you answer our prayers and humble us with your knowledge on how to have a successful fundraiser. Thank you for your strength and will to help others. Charity Ann Godfrey, president of Whole Heart Foundation(that will be our foundation name once we submit all of the paperwork)

January 27, 2009 9:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!