July 12, 2008

WALKING PROGRAM! JULY EVERYONE!!!!

During the last three weeks I have been able to get back to walking at the mall with a distance of 4 and 5 miles totaling over 75 miles even though the older people pass me up. It is progress I am grateful for! Been getting stronger everyday. I am continually grateful for all the cards, notes, emails, and messages that I continue to receive from so many of you. I believe it is one of the most powerful components to our healing and restoration. All that positive support does make a difference and has an impact for good. Thank you all so much. Sincerely, Mike

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mike,

    We haven't met yet. I'm sorry that I'm just writing to you now but I only just found out about all this yesterday!! I'm Maria's friend "Maria D" back in NY. It looks as though you have been on a miraculous journey to say the least. I'm glad that everything is going well for you. I will continue to say prayers for you and I intend to keep checking in on your progress. May God Bless you and watch over you always...tell Maria I say "hi".
    Maria "D"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is also Mike Rumble, and I discovered by blog by Gooogling for my own name, which is how I spend much of my time at work.

    It's has been very moving to read the story of another Mike Rumble, and I am glad to hear that you are making progress and getting stronger everyday.

    From Mike Rumbles everywhere, I wish you well on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete

1. Hit comments
2. Write comment in box
3. select annoynomous box
4. Hit publish comment
You're done!